Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wow, 2009 is just hours away! I anticipate big changes for our family this year - growing my digi scrap business, expanding my marketing practice, a new job for the DH and possibly (gulp!) a big move. Change is good, though. We've been in the same place for six years and maybe it's time to shake things up a bit. As long as we're together and happy, that's all that matters. Or, at least that's what I keep telling the DH, who tends to stress over change a bit more than I do!

In celebrating the end of a wonderful 2008, and the beginning of an exciting 2009, I'm offering this freebie for your New Year's layouts. You get a the brush and a png version for whatever you might want to use it for. Have a safe and happy New Year!

Grab your freebie here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Brush(es) post on Jan. 03, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.