Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Waiting for Spring...

I am not a cold weather creature. I got chilled in December and I haven't been able to warm up yet! It doesn't matter how high I tweak the thermostat, or how many clothes I wear, or how many blankets I snuggle under. I'm cold. All the time.
Spring is my time of year. My birthday is on the first day of spring - the Vernal Equinox, to be exact. My husband laughs every year when I finally "smell the dirt". You know that smell. When the earth starts to thaw out and the air warms up just enough to carry the scent, and you can smell the moist, earthy, wormy-ness. Ummmm. Now, that's a great smell.

Usually by the time I smell the dirt, the air is warming up, but there's still an underlying chill to remind me that it's not quite over yet. Old Man Winter may just make a final appearance before heading south for the Summer.

Well, I'm ready. I'm ready for spring and warmth and green and dirt smells. So, I created this bright, cheery kit so that we can all get in the mood in anticipation of all things new. Hot pink, orange and lime green are sure to warm your toes. You get 6 papers, 2 frames, 12 brads, 2 word art, 1 alpha, 1 sticker, 4 flourishes, 1 chain border, 4 photo/page wraps, and 2 charms. PNG and JPEG formats. High-resolution, 300 dpi files for excellent print quality. Each element comes in its own file. One zip, 38.5 MB. This is a personal use license - commercial use licensing is available - please email me with inquiries.
I hope you enjoy it!

Spring Fling Digital Scrapbooking Kit
$5.99 (personal use)

No comments: