Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kung Hei Fat Choy

That means "Happy Chinese New Year!". I used to love this time of year in Asia - the whole town would be decorated in bright, exciting colors and lights. Small orange trees (symbolizing wealth) adorned every shop, and I would spend hours preparing lai see packets for the office staff and building security guards.

I've created a crazy-bright kit to celebrate the coming Year of the Ox. The colors and whimsical feel remind me of all the wonderful decorations in Hong Kong. I've even given you a freebie to commemorate the trusty Ox. The typical Ox is a tolerant person with strong character. Oxen know they will succeed through hard work and sustained effort and find no truth or benefit in concocting get-rich-quick schemes.

This fun kit contains six papers, two frames, eight tassles, one stamp/brush, one tag and nine embellishments. Each comes in its own high resolution file - png, jpeg and abr.

I hope you enjoy the kit and that 2009 brings you wealth and happiness!

Crazy Azian Kit
6 papers, 2 frames, 8 tassles, 1 stamp/brush, 1 tag, 9 embellishments
300 dpi

$5.99

Grab your freebie here.





2 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thanks for sharing the ox!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Chinese New Year post on Jan. 26, 2009. Thanks again.