Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's Your Sign?

First of all - exciting news! I've just been accepted as a designer at Deco-Pages.com. I'll be loading my store this week. Check back here for more updates or visit the shop.

Happy year of the Ox! I lived in Hong Kong for 5 years, and Chinese New Year is a great time of the year. The entire city is decked out in bright colors and whimsical designs celebrating the lunar new year. The high rises along the waterfront all invest in light displays tens of stories high - usually depicting the outgoing and incoming animal of the year. Lots of people hire junks and take harbor cruises at this time of year to enjoy the displays.I miss celebrating CNY - here it's just a novelty to wish someone a "Happy Chinese New Year!". So, to get back a little of that old celebratory feeling, I whipped up some embellishments and brushes featuring the 12 zodiac characters. Hope you like them! You can also find them in my shops at DigiScrapShop and ScrapMall.


Chinese Zodiac Cloisonne Animals
PNG, 300 dpi
$3.50



Chinese Zodiac Characteristics Brush Set
ABR, PNG, 300 dpi
$3.50


Chinese Zodiac Animals Brush Set
ABR, PNG, 300 dpi
$3.50
As for your freebie - I'm going to offer my Year of the Ox again! See it here. Download it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Photoshop/Gimp Resource(s) (Brush(es), Swatch/Palette, ...) post on Feb. 10, 2009. Thanks again.